To create the Mapuche Open Air University (MOAU) for the safeguarding and reconstruction of the Mapuche ancestral knowledge and its value in contemporary society, as a reference for the integral development of the Mapuche people and the enrichment of the current global society, in a relationship of harmonious coexistence.
- Release of courses and seminars promoting MOAU in Mapuche and non-Mapuche communities in the Araucanía, Metropolitan and Bio Bio regions.
- Starting the cycle of monthly outdoor talks.
- Starting the annual outdoor seminars cycle .
- Establishment of trainers’ team (teachers), establishment of levels of knowledge and preparation of materials and content for kimeltuchefe (transmitters of knowledge) courses.
- Campaign to incorporate new Mapuche and non-Mapuche partners in the MOAU.
- Establishment of councils of elders and funding team for the operation of the Mapuche University.
- Creating a Elders Council
- Creating a financing and support structure.
- Creating curriculum and program activities of the Mapuche University for formal course of 2016.
- Curriculum and contents.
- Teaching staff (Kimeltuchen).
- Courses, Seminars, Talks and Events.
- Creating a physical space for the operation of the MOAU.
- Acquire land, with dominant presence of native flora and fauna and natural water bodies that serve as a means of teaching and learning Mapuche knowledge.
- Enable access and basic services. Consider road access, adequacy of locations and water and energy supplies.
- Construct buildings.
- Creation of a center of extension and services.
- Cultural extension
- Tourism Services